I’ve added a “Starting Credits Chart” to Shadows of the Force. You can use this chart to determine how many credits characters starting at higher levels should have. It’s also handy for determining how many credits your heroes should have if they jump a few levels (as we’ve done in going from the Restoration Era to the Mandalorian Wars in our campaign).
The latest Mandalorian Interlude arc — the assault on the Outer Rim world of Tarl — recently concluded, and we’ve added a bunch of pages to the Holocron of Zend wiki supporting it:
- Tarl, a storm world in the Outer Rim Territories, bordering the Unknown Regions
- Icarus Orden, pacifist Human Jedi Master and former protector of the Eye of the Dragon force relic.
- Erdan, Human Jedi Knight, newly knighted student of Icarus Orden. Last seen in Lenk, the capital city of Tarl before the city’s burning by the Mandalorians.
- Ool Mudon, Ithorian Jedi Knight, former student of Icarus Orden now questioning his master’s ways.
With the Mandalorian Interlude underway, I decided it was time to add a few Mandalorian specific entries to the wiki:
- The Mandalorian Interlude Primer: An overview of important PCs, NPCs, locations, starships, etc. in the subcampaign.
- Ord Biniir: An Outer Rim ordinance/factory world that the Mandalorians (including Clan Olan) secured early in the war to build Basilisk battle droids.
- Ubrikkian Steamworks: The Republic corporation whose factories on Ord Biniir were seized by the Mandalorians.
One of our group’s ongoing thought experiments is how you’d create Dungeons & Dragons: Saga Edition, incorporating all of the streamlining of the Star Wars d20 rule set while simultaneously retaining the best parts of D&D. One of our players, Damon, decided to put pencil to paper and has started recreating the D&D base classes using Saga Edition rules on his The project is off to a good start, and we’ve been having a good debate about how the new system might work. Check it out:
- SAGA Fantasy: The Wizard
- SAGA Fantasy: The Fighter
Check it out and let Damon know what you think!
We’ve added several new articles to our Holocron of Zend wiki:
- Starrior Expeditions: based on Zebulon Beta, Starrior specializes in offering exploration and logistical support operations in the Vargis Tau System, and Zebulon Prime in particular.
- Koth: Zabrak bounty hunter and occasional freelance assasian/kidnapper … at least until a botched job for Pirate Lord Ral Duris put a price on his own head.
- Morgwa, the Roar of Ithor: an Ithorian bounty hunter specializing for non-lethal takedowns. Known associate of Koth.
- Neeida: a Rodian quickdraw artist. Known associate of Koth.
The latest Shadows of the Force campaign arc has begun. In Episode 9: The Mandalorian Wars, we’re taking a break from our regular characters to play Mandalorians at the start of the Mandalorian Wars, the precursor conflict to the Jedi Civil War featured in Knights of the Old Republic.